Scheduled Service Update - April 2021
We are now running our Wednesday Winslow Market Service and our Friday & Saturday Aylesbury Market Services. Follow this link for timetables.
Due to government restrictions, and the need to keep yourselves and our drivers safe, we have put in place strict guidelines for our drivers and passengers.
To comply with current 1 metre + social distancing, we have removed some seats as we are only able to transport 6 passengers at any one time. It will also be impossible to use the tail lift while maintaining a socially safe distance, so you will need to be able to board the bus unaided using the main door.
We are providing this limited service on the strict understanding that passengers travel entirely at their own risk. While we have made every effort to make the bus as safe as possible to travel in, we ask that all passengers follow the below guidelines:
- Your place on the journey must be pre-booked by calling the WDCB Coordinator on 07483 336440
- We will not accept cash on the bus, so any payment must be organised prior to the journey with the WDCB Coordinator
- You must complete a Contact Form prior to the journey and give it to the driver (you will only need to do this for your first journey). This will only be used as part of the track and trace process.
- Face coverings must be worn whilst boarding and travelling on the bus
- Hand sanitiser must be used before boarding the bus and when leaving your seat to exit the bus (sanitiser supplied on the bus)
- You must take the rear-most available seat when boarding the bus
- You must exit the bus one at a time, with the front seats exiting first
Passengers are not to travel on the bus if they or any member of their household are displaying any signs of the COVID-19 virus.
Should you develop COVID-19 symptoms in the days following your journey on the bus, you must let the WDCB Coordinator know.
Our aim is to restart all of our scheduled routes over the coming months.
Excursions and hires remain suspended for the foreseeable future.
Is your Bus Pass still valid?
For information on how to apply for and renew visit
or call the automated telephone service on 01296 873 011.